- TA means as, R again, is the Sun and DE means of; MAH is the root of MAHORELA, meaning the dark heavens. Together we get: As the Lord of Darkness.
- In this translation Tardemah is a proper noun meaning "as thoughts of the spirit of this place"
- ta: as, govern
- ard: comfort, thoughts, read
- arde: to read
- rd: comfort, thoughts, (be) governed
- de: of
- em: here, in this place
- ah: spirit, creator, wings
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.