Over the last few centuries several people have contributed to the understanding of the Angelical Language. This is an inex of those people and links to their related work.
The two men who originally recorded the Angelical language. Their remaining works and several of the objects used during their skrying sessions are cataloged in the British Museum.
- Cotton Appendix XLVI Part 1
- Cotton Appendix XLVI Part 2
Published one of the first transcriptions of Dee's works.
- A True and Faithful Relation is a transcription of Cotton Appendix XLVI Part 1 and Cotton Appendix XLVI Part 2 and is generally considered an important, though flawed, piece of Angelical history.
Published several works on his interpretation of Dee and Kelley's work
Laycock was a professional linguist living in Australia
Leitch (pronounced "leech") is an author and scholar from the United States.
- The Angelical Language Volume 1
- The Angelical Language Volume 2
- The Essential Enochian Grimoire
- The Quest for the Divine Language
- Interview with Aaron Leitch
- A Pronunciation Guide to the Angelical Language of Dr. John Dee
- The Angelical Language Yahoo! Group
A writer, occultist, lecturer and musician
- Enochian Vision Magick: An Introduction and Practical Guide to the Magick of Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelley
- GMICALZOMA: An Enochian Dictionary
Peter P. PalumboEdit
- Workings in Enochian Science Volume 1 (Dictionary A-I)
- Workings in Enochian Science Volume 2 (Dictionary J-Z)
- Workings in Enochian Science Volume 3 (Geomancy)
A website about Shamanism which has section on Enochian magic.
Carlos de CastilloEdit
Gerald and Betty SchuelerEdit
- Enochian Magic - A Practical Manual (Book)
- The Enochian Tarot (Tarot)
- The Enochian Workbook (Book)
- Enochian Physics - The Structure of the Magical Universe (Book)
- The Angelos Message to Humanity (Book)
- Enochian Yoga (Book)
- An Advanced Guide to Enochian Magick (Book)
- The Truth about the Enochian Tarot (Book)
- The Truth about Enochian Magick (Book)
Michael Osiris SnuffinEdit
- Conjuring Spirits - A currently out of print book that combines Goetic and Enochian traditions.
Vincent Bridges and Dan WinterEdit
- The Enochian Alphabet, an 8-part video talk about Shakepear, Dee, Kelley, and an interpretation of the Enochian alphabet