- alchadax.loh anza gemna cholas chenohdax na geh varsa nalp
- First attempt at separating this line into different words. This is purely guesswork.
- the two words ending in -dax sounds a bit poetic
- cholas sounds a bit odd as a stand-alone word, I'm less sure about that one but it does give alliteration with chenodax
- ge- seems to be a common prefix
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.