KN-001: God (n.)Edit
- Based on Cotton Appendix XLVI Part 1 Call 1 and A True and Faithful Relation Page 86
- Drops 'the' based on its frequency in compound words.
- Page 122
- As described on page 121, the author has explicitly tried to remove Christian bias and create gender neutrality in his translations.
- AL-001: yad
- (*Dee - Iad, as Yad) The I has the sound of "y" rather than "j"
- DL-001: yad
- KN-001: yad
- KN-001: This does not (yet) seem to be used outside of this one instance not in a compound word, and here it seems to be part of the name of a specific entity. Based on this, I doubt this would be typically be used stand-alone to refer to the typical modern Christian concept of God, the Father, or to the Godhead/Trinity.