KN-001: says (v.)Edit
- Modernized 3rd person singular conjugation of 'to say'
- Based on Cotton Appendix XLVI Part 1 Call 1 and A True and Faithful Relation page 86
- Page 265
- Page 215
- Page 400
- Page 106
- AL-001: goh-HOH
- DL-001: go-ho
- PP-001: geh-oh-heh-oh
- KN-001: In Cotton Appendix XLVI Part 1 during the transmission of Call 1, this word is written with an accent over the second o, like gohó. This might indicate emphasis on that syllable as Leitch suggests in The Angelical Language Volume 2 page 265.
- PP-001: 8+30+1+30=69
- KN-001: In A True and Faithful Relation on page 86 there seems to be a typo showing this word as gotto
- PP-001: It goes without saying that there are many different forms, spellings, and numeric values for this word.