KN-001: Everything (n.)Edit
- This is a received translation via automatic writing. It was suggested that this means literally everything and that everywhere is also an acceptable translation because they are the same concept here.
- In Loagaeth Index Table Line 1 KN-001 this is written axney though this spelling seems unlikely given what appears to be an o in both Sloane-3189 and Sloane-2599
- This word could potentially also appear as arnoi
- The letter combination 'noy' appears several times in the Transcription by the Achidoxical Order of Magi, specifically in:
- 10 (back): '..orgenoyph..'
- 18 (front): '...olgenoydnox..'
- 19 (front): '...anzanoydnoch'
- 21 (back): '...chednoytanta'
- 41 (front): '...chynoyla'
- The letter combination arno appears very frequently